Beach Homes in Punta Banda; from $250/month. Just 12-15 miles South of Ensenada in Baja

Beach Homes in Punta Banda; from $250/month.  Just 12-15 miles South of Ensenada in Baja
Beach Homes right on the bay; 1 to 8 bedrooms, 1 to 6 baths. Six miles of beach at Punta Banda, 12-15 miles south of Ensenada. Furnished with linen, and kitchen utensils. These homes sleep 1-20. All you need is food and your drinks of choice. 24-Hour Security; Diving, Fishing and Sight Sightseeing Services available. Available nightly, weekly, monthly, yearly. Short-term rates: $1200.00 per wk = (6 nights 7 days). Long-term rates: Yearly leases are $250.00-$1500.00 per month. We also have a Large Home that sleeps 20+ with two kitchens 8 Bedrooms 6 bathrooms and party areas. Perfect for family reunions. These rentals are located 65 miles south of San Diego CA. For pictures of rentals just click on the Picture above. 1-619-793-5832 Vince or Carlos

Powell's Books

Friday, February 20, 2009

Time's Up!


The Following Written By An 85 year-old man, who has just learned he was going to die:

“If I had to live my life over again, I’d try to make more mistakes next time, I’d try not to be so perfect. I’d relax more, I’d limber up. I’d be sillier than I’ve been on this trip. In fact, I know very few things that I would take quite so seriously. I’d be crazier, and I’d certainly be less hygienic.

“I’d take more chances, I’d take more trips, I’d climb more mountains, I’d swim more rivers, and I’d watch more sunsets. I’d eat more ice cream and fewer beans. I’d have more actual troubles and few imaginary ones.

“You see, I was one of those people who lived life prophylactically and sanely and sensibly, hour after hour, day after day. Oh, that doesn’t mean I didn’t have my moments, but if I had it all over to do, I’d have more of those moments. In fact, I’d try to have nothing but wonderful moments side by side.

“I’ve been one of those people who never went anywhere without a thermometer, a hot water bottle, a gargle, a raincoat and a parachute. If I had to do it all over again, I’d travel lighter next time.

“If I had life to live over again, I’d start barefoot earlier in the spring and I’d stay that way later in the fall. I’d play hookey a lot more. I’d ride more merry-go-rounds. I’d smell more flowers. I’d hug more children. I’d tell more people that I love them. If I had my life to live over again. But, you see I don’t.”

Just a Thought !

1 comment:

NaNa!NaNa! said...

that is the saddest thing i ever read.